well lookey here

Reaction score
whoa thats an f150 roush steering wheel its the same one they put in the
lincoln navigators too. Matches perfectly to the factory air bag. I'll have to take it apart to do a write up with pictures.

Pull the plastic plugs out the back of the steering wheel and undo the bolts to remove the airbag.

There's a lead wire on the airbag that leads to the air bag and another for the cruise control disconnect those.

Underneath the airbag is a torx bolt need a torx 45 or 50 dont remember to remove it.

Need to get a wheel puller you cant use the wheel pullers with bolts cause there is no where to mount the bolts. Dont think you can just put some nuts on the bolts and go through the airbag holes. Its made of steel but you can break it.

Need the puller with the hooks and it'll just pop right off.

The cruise control switches just pop right out and i had to reuse the plastic cover.

To find it on ebay just search for roush wheel it was 122 bucks shipped with taxes cause it shipped from texas.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
No write-up I cheated and sent my wheel HERE...they also do them like big_rooster's

;)
Thanks for the linky Chris:sweet

Our steering wheel hasn't worn thru yet but I'd like to keep some resources handy when we decide to re-wrap the wheel or purchase a new one.;)

The Wheelskins are an affordable option too:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14