Went into regen 5 times

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
The engineer says there's nothing wrong with it. it smokes bad enough for a pissy cop to give him an excessive smoke ticket

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The engineer says there's nothing wrong with it. it smokes bad enough for a pissy cop to give him an [excessive smoke ticket]

Maybe that's what it would take for the "Engineers" to git it right ??

Something is obviously wrong, if it smokes that bad.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Definatly something wrong with it.ford cant or won't find out what's wrong so I get to try.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Dealer finally says there is something wrong with it.I told him to pull overd, kill it and restart it every time it went into regen till he got it to the dealer.he did this morning.he took the mechanic for a ride.it smoked.finished the regen and flipped right back into regen and smoke again.its going back tomorrow.ill let yall know what they say when he gets it back.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Hes got it back.they said it was a bad computer.haven't heard if that fixed it or not yet.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
They replaced the MAF sensor.said it wasn't reading within parameters.also wiped the computer clean cuz it had too many flashes done on it.so far its gone into regen once since he got it back.

Hopefully this is some help to somebody.

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have him keep his service tickets. I had a lemon truck and it was an easy process to get it bought back. The hardest part was parting with a truck i had for 5 years and 91k miles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr