Question Whadga git fer Christmas ??

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Didn't really celebrate yet. For the first time in 29 Christmasses since we were married, Mrs TG & I didn't have any kids at home. My older daughter and grandbuddy are coming up for New Years, so we're gonna hold off until then.

I did order a new set of speakers for the truck. The OEM ones are starting to pop & distort, me thinks the cones are cracking. Too much AC/DC and ZZ Top maybe?? :HB

THUNDERSTRUCK, single shot injectors and Wildman flip chips together, are a wonderful thing. :D

Fine69

Reaction score
I got some Under Armour, a 2 year subscription to Diesel Power mag, some clothes, a couple DVD's, some hand warmers for the quad, and some gift cards to Homey D.

Murf06PSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I, well the wife, got me some Harley Davidson headlights for my truck:D but i cant put them on until i get home from deployment:(

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i got:
the "worlds fastest indian" movie.
taylor swift CD
handlebar grips for the quad
socks
boxers
t-shirts
case splitter (splits motorcycle engine cases)

and there is 2 days left of hanuka soooooooo................................?

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kids got me some great tools, (Rach takes them to store and they pick out what they think I need, they actually do a great job).

Matchbox Ladder Truck, (Kids do that all the time).

Carhartt Stuff, Fire Fighter Sweatshirt.

2 new LED warning lights to add. (Wonder who they came from :innocent )

And, ISSOPRO Water Temp, Air Pressure, Volt meter guages with above the mirror Pod. :sweet

Going to move the boost, egr and trans tem guages to above the mirror, and install the new ones in my under cubby. :sweet

Barrett

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14