What are X,s bringing $$$

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Gonna be selling or tradeing my 03 X within a month since we moved to a smaller town and things are turning out to be much better here, we no longer need the X.Still staying with diesel though, im looking for a 99-03 7.3L F250 or 350.But Im curious as to what people have been getting for a selling price or trade in.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
i know the 7.3 is still bringing good money,did good on the sale of my last 7.3 f250, should have kept it. my second truck cost me what i made on the first one. seems nobody wants the 6.0

dougger222

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
How many miles and what price are you thinking? If you don't want to post it PM me.

Been thinking of giving my Dad the 00 X for work and thinking of a 03 7.3 for my wife. Gonna stay clear of the 6.0no.

What I really want is an all black one or white, my wife wants white I want black the one we have now is black.

dougger222

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Actually what I'd really want is another 00 X with the forged rod motor. Most have tons of miles on them. From 104K miles at time of purchase to 181.5K miles currently it's been almost trouble free.

slopony

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Gonna be selling or tradeing my 03 X within a month since we moved to a smaller town and things are turning out to be much better here, we no longer need the X.Still staying with diesel though, im looking for a 99-03 7.3L F250 or 350.But Im curious as to what people have been getting for a selling price or trade in.
dont do it you will miss it i have done this before

Txangler

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Actually what I'd really want is another 00 X with the forged rod motor. Most have tons of miles on them. From 104K miles at time of purchase to 181.5K miles currently it's been almost trouble free.

my father picked up an 2wd this weekend with 120K for 11K. Bone stock down to the shocks. Carfax and Oasis reports were good. Seems to be a good X (I hope anyways)

Tx

CHPMustang

Reaction score
So he did get it Steve?:thumbs Lemme know if I can be of assistance refreshing the Excursion:sweet

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my father picked up an 2wd this weekend with 120K for 11K. Bone stock down to the shocks. Carfax and Oasis reports were good. Seems to be a good X (I hope anyways)

Tx

OUCH...<stock shocks w/ 120k> that kinda stinks of
lack of periodic maint. and imo shows neglect.

shocks, ball joints, sway bar bushings...complete fluid changes
and flushings are at a minimum the order of the day for that "truck".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58