What are you paying for fuel now?

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hold on to your drawers boys. $1.99 in St Louis PAcific actually right off the highway at the Pilot Truck Stop

It's a $1.84 across from the Chrysler plant, and there are a couple here in Arnold at $1.89. I'm a carpenter out of 2214. You guys keeping busy?

Last edited:

carpenter1793

searchin for a PSD
Reaction score
Man and here I thought I would have spotted the lowest #2 prices around. As far as work goes I have been staying busy until monday, boss called and said our big job we were supposed to start just got pushed back one month. Now were scrambling to find work for the next 4 weeks to keep us all busy. But I guess Im lucky really the company I work for does almost all their work in schools so its guaranteed government $. The other upside about my company is there are only 6 carpenters including 2 apprentices.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Poplar Bluff, MO still trying to figure it out at 2.29... I had a teammate from the springfield, Mo area text me this evening and tell me he saw.. "my gas" meaning diesel at 1.98 and asked if that was good.. I said yeah.. I'll take it... haha...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14