What brands 2 cycle being used?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Who all is using what brand/s 2 cycle oil and whats your experience/feedback?

I been using SuperTech for almost a couple months with good results,perhaps a tad more tailpipe smoke when accelerating 2,200+ RPMs but not as black as before,not sure if thats a good or bad sign:D

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I started on the Super-tech over 3 weeks ago, and I'm liking it. A little more smoke at WOT, but the engine is quieter. Works well, its cheap, and readily available.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
While out at BassPro this past weekend I scored a couple gallons of QuickSilver Premium Plus to run next month,I'll post up any notable changes :cool:

Sleeper Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have tried the lucas semi-synthetic among others, the lucas quieted it down alot, maybe alittle more than the others but it may be me. penzoil 2cycle works good, super tech works good also. i would have to say any 2cycle should suffice.

Reaction score
I started on the Super-tech over 3 weeks ago, and I'm liking it. A little more smoke at WOT, but the engine is quieter. Works well, its cheap, and readily available.

X2

I've noticed a quieter engine, so far. I'm gonna run a few tanks before determining if mileage improves.

Let us know what you find regarding the Quicksilver, Bill. I'm curious if there is a noticeable difference.:dunno

CHPMustang

Reaction score
X2

I've noticed a quieter engine, so far. I'm gonna run a few tanks before determining if mileage improves.

Let us know what you find regarding the Quicksilver, Bill. I'm curious if there is a noticeable difference.:dunno
At this point I doubt any major changes will occur but if anything it could be a reduction in exhaust smoke. I'll stay on it tho:sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
SuperTech Outboard, its what I used to burn in my OB engine on the boat, just stuck with it.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
so nobody has tried the big dollar synthetic racing stuff??? i think i might just to see what happens...?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Outside the base oil stock thats in the 2 cycle oil is a waste of money IMO. I avoid the semi and synthetic 2 cycle oils.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
I use the el cheapo Walmart stuff. The truck is quieter with a little more smoke.:thumbs

The same stuff in the trackspeeder will kill every bug around.:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14