What brands 2 cycle being used?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
So far with the Quicksilver TCW3 it appears that the truck puts out less smoke at the tailpipe versus the Supertech,both seem to do the job as far as lubrication to the fuel system:sweet

The only differences I could see between the two brands is the QS oil is thinner in consistency & has a green color to it but not clear,the SuperTech on the other hand is heavier,blue in color but clear as if it was filtered.

Reaction score
So far with the Quicksilver TCW3 it appears that the truck puts out less smoke at the tailpipe versus the Supertech,both seem to do the job as far as lubrication to the fuel system:sweet

The only differences I could see between the two brands is the QS oil is thinner in consistency & has a green color to it but not clear,the SuperTech on the other hand is heavier,blue in color but clear as if it was filtered.

Yeah, but how do they taste?!!!:roflmao

Thanks for the info, Bill. Still happy with my SuperTech, but now that I have Tony's tunes, she smokes a little regardless of the oil I use! LOL

viper5035

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ok so how much woes everyone put in their tanks i fill up with about 27 gal at every fill up and just wondering how much i should use, reason being is i was spending more at the pumps running b20 cause its the same price as #2 and my mileage went down. but i did like the quieter engine. So i switched back to #2 and mileage went up but so did noise.:rant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14