Question What did you do to your truck today?

Discussion in 'General Super Duty Discussion' started by hheynow, Dec 26, 2008.

1. troutwest66

troutwest66 6.0- The Dark Side!

Had the tranny serviced in June and wouldn't you know it got a new oil cooler and the EGR cooler went missing?? Next to be put on is the Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter.

01yellerCobra likes this.
  2. ampb5rider

ampb5rider SDD Junior Member

Just getting to this. Yesterday I wire wheeled the drive shaft, cleaned it, and sprayed rust converter on it, two coats. Hit a few other areas also. Checked tire pressure, and increased the rear, based on the door tag, Wow 80psi rear, 65psi front. May have to relearn TPS!

3. 01yellerCobra

01yellerCobra Full Access Member

Picked up a sun visor with the Homelink buttons. Went to install it and realized Ford glued the plug somewhere I can't reach through the hole. I need to drop that corner of the headliner to get it. I decided that was more than I wanted to deal with at that moment. So I while I was putting the old back in place I managed to drop a black screw into the abyss that is my black interior. Haven't seen it since. Guess I'm going by the dealer.

4. ampb5rider

ampb5rider SDD Junior Member

Wire wheeled the front driveshaft, sprayed rust converter, then painted it, also did the control arms and front axle. Fluid filmed the bed wheel arches and bed support channels along with any hole under the truck I could find! Added The banks Data monster and ram air intake a couple weeks back.