What do you do?

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
retail. And I mean service management retail. You know; like when you bring something in and "it was not broke when I brought it in" guy you get to unload on, management. The guy you think your cool by being in ass to too show off to your wife, kid, gf, neighbor, friend, or just plain ol "walmartized life entitlement" jerk. Yeah that's me. The chump that works a un-thanked 52 hours a week guy. IF its so damn easy then do it your damn self. And don't ever tell me (anyone) I just don't have the time. Your not that important. You just suck at time management. You really need my team to do WHAT YOU CAN'T. I actually am capped out on pay for my industry. So I can sleep at night knowing the customer is usually a ****ing retard. And I should be making more money being a physiologist doing the same thing.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
retail. And I mean service management retail. You know; like when you bring something in and "it was not broke when I brought it in" guy you get to unload on, management. The guy you think your cool by being in ass to too show off to your wife, kid, gf, neighbor, friend, or just plain ol "walmartized life entitlement" jerk. Yeah that's me. The chump that works a un-thanked 52 hours a week guy. IF its so damn easy then do it your damn self. And don't ever tell me (anyone) I just don't have the time. Your not that important. You just suck at time management. You really need my team to do WHAT YOU CAN'T. I actually am capped out on pay for my industry. So I can sleep at night knowing the customer is usually a ****ing retard. And I should be making more money being a physiologist doing the same thing.

You feel better now that you got that off your chest.

So you work for walmart at the service counter?

powerstroke250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Im in the united steel workers union but on the oil workers side. (if that makes any sense to any of you lol) I actually work in an oil refinery. Im an operator in crude oil units.

infoleather

Greenhand
Reaction score
Will not be popular. Done a lot of different things, woodworking machinery, truck operators and service road from the construction is completed. At the end of the day,

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Retired Air Force NCO. When I was in the AF, I worked in public affairs offices in the states, and as a broadcaster for Armed Forces Network overseas (think "Good Morning Vietnam") Wife and I owned a mobile pet grooming business until we sold it a couple of years back. Once we finish our home purchase in Tennessee, I will get into a home based business. I hate retirement.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score

same thing only for a national chain..
the Blimp guys.

colotow

Just playin' in the sand
Reaction score
Retired Army SFC, 13 active, 10 guard. Worked for RSC rental as a field svc tech, then got in to heavy duty towing/recovery. Been at that for about 15 years now. Spent 3 1/2 yrs in Iraq, towing for KBR, now running an 05 KW with a 9055 Century (50 ton), and do a little side mechanical work out of the garage when I have time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58