What do you think??

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback so far:thanks
Here is another pic, basically the same but without the black wheels.

option4nobadges.jpg

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
hey knick, what program are you using to do this with? it looks so real.

that could come in very handy to see what something would look like before you actually do it.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
If you go the extra mile and paint the whole thing it will look good. Problem is door jambs, under-hood, under carpets, etc. Few things worse than opening hood or doors and its a different color. That really looks like s--t. I think your truck looks great like it is, but thats just my opinion.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
hey knick, what program are you using to do this with? it looks so real.

that could come in very handy to see what something would look like before you actually do it.

I am using Adobe Photoshop CS3, I am really not very good with it, that's why in the pics it looks like dark brown and not black. I have friends in marketing, that can do unbelievalbe things with it. If I had made it look more black it would have been a solid black and taken away all the lines of the truck, so I compromised with this dark brown just to help me visualize what it would look like, if I do decide to paint it, it will be black on the top, over the factory AZ beige.

I won't even touch the bottom (AZ beige), which will make it much easier to look professional, as I won't have to pull the interior cause the paint there is already AZ beige there from Ford, but I will do the door jams and such, where ever I lay the black down.:thumbs

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
i like it the way it is, but if you do paint it i would go with the black wheel it looks harp either way (paint or no paint) but with it painted it looks better with the black wheels

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14