What do you wish someone made?

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Max Power said:
What accessory do you wish that someone would make for your truck? -popcorn

Another mod: I would like the cruise control to always be "on", without having to turn it on before setting the speed. Daryl and I discussed this previously on the other site, but it went nowhere. My wife's car (Honda) has simply a 'set' and a 'cancel' button. There's really no need to have the on/off switch.

I hereby call it the "razzyb mod" :roflmao

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
sagebel said:
Sounds like the "lazyb mod" to me.

:roflmao

Scott, I guess I shouldn't b*tch about this functionality, since I never get to use cruise in Seattle traffic anyway :cussing: !!

Max Power

Reaction score
RazzyB said:
Diamond-plate bedrail covers...at least I haven't found any..:dunno
I am pretty certain I have seen them before. I'll look around and see what I can find.

***Edit, dieselmaster beat me to it! :sweet

Max Power

Reaction score
RazzyB said:
Another mod: I would like the cruise control to always be "on", without having to turn it on before setting the speed. Daryl and I discussed this previously on the other site, but it went nowhere. My wife's car (Honda) has simply a 'set' and a 'cancel' button. There's really no need to have the on/off switch.

I hereby call it the "razzyb mod" :roflmao

This should be relatively easy to do. It would only require a momentary pulse at start up. I'll look into it.

Dieselmeister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the cruise control...

I wish they made a mod or there was a mod, that made our cruise control work like the big rigs...

You rev the motor to whatever RPM that you want and press cruise on.... and it keeps it idleing at that level.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14