What Exhaust to use

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
I am looking for a new exhaust to install On a 99 F-350 DRW 4x4 7.3 I am trying to see if duals or single and what brand ? I have looked on this site for a couple of days and it seems that their are many brands but not one that stands out Any suggestion's ?

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
I used a 4" system from MotoBlue on my 03 Duramax, and will probally put the same on my X.I believe the muffler was actually a flowmaster or something, Id have to check to the GM board. I got mine here, http://www.rpmoutlet.com/diaforddiesel.htm , were very helpful, sometimes you can find them selling on e-bay fro cheeper if ya catch it right.The e-bay name is fastgasracer I think.Also I have heard zero complaints about the MBRP systems.Im kinda wanting a louder one this time though.

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
I was looking at the MBRP's I have went to Magnaflow web site and listened to there exhaust It sounded real nice. I have seen that there are a lot of folks here on the fourm that runs the MBRP.

Reaction score
Tcat,

Check here for some more sounds and vids of exhaust. Most folks seem to have Magnaflow or MBRP. The Magnaflow are considered just a little nicer than the MBRPs by some, but I can't just justify the extra cost, at this point. I will probably put an MBRP(single) on my truck in the near future.:burnit

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
Thanks for the web site the duals sound good on the 7.3 .! I like the price of them too.

Reaction score
Tcat said:
Thanks for the web site the duals sound good on the 7.3 .! I like the price of them too.

I have not purchased anything from Dennis (ITP Diesel), yet, but probably will be in the near future. Folks on this site have nothing but good things to say about him (great customer service), and he is a sponsor as well!:sweet

Tcat

Tcat-F350
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys I have Talked to a Dealer that carries both of the dual exhaust systems and it seems that they can give me the a good price on the magnaflows. going to orderthem today and and should have them installed on the weekend. I hope.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I also have the Magnaflow 4" system on our 7.3L Excursion which produces a killer deep rumble without being annoyingly too loud,their kits come with 3.5" or 4" downpipes.

Can't go wrong with Magnaflow or MBRP:thumbs

Have a makita handy to make cuts on the stock system at the bottom of the stock downpipe and before the over the axle tailpipe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14