What is fuel costing you?

battinthecat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Is that legal??? Can they (the police:dunno) just pull you ever and check the dye? or do they have to pull you over for something else first? I would like to know for my own good...

DOT sure can and with off road being 40-50 cents/gal cheaper I'm sure others will check also. Not sure what the fines are for sure but I've heard pretty high.
Pete

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
$4.39 /gal and $134.00 to top off the wife's grooming van.

I haven't treated the Beast to a tankful in a month.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I'm think'n this is a "Parting Shot" at GB & DC for all of our efforts/involvement in the Middle East.

I do hope you are right. And if the House of Saud has the stones to cry for help when Iran decides to start hurling nukes in their general direction, I hope our future leadership has the political cojones to tell the Saudis to pound sand. It would serve the bastages right.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
DOT sure can and with off road being 40-50 cents/gal cheaper I'm sure others will check also. Not sure what the fines are for sure but I've heard pretty high.
Pete

Having been 'dipped' twice myself by Florida DOT, and being personally acquainted with a DOT officer on a friendly basis (we are both hams), I can assure you that you can. The after hours off-road pump here already has a new camera installed that no doubt records license plates. I'm told you are charged the federal and state tax from a zero odometer to your current odometer reading, PLUS the federal and state fines. They MAY let you keep your truck if they don't think you're a flagrant violator.

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[
I'm told you are charged the federal and state tax from a zero odometer to your current odometer reading, PLUS the federal and state fines. They MAY let you keep your truck if they don't think you're a flagrant violator.[/QUOTE]

YIKES!!!:eek: Seems hardly worth the effort. A dollar or two a gallon maybe....40-50 cents a gallon definately not! 4.89 a gallon sucks but handing over the keys to DOT/anyone else sucks even more.:confused: Thanks for the info

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets just jack up the price of wheat,cement,and all other building goods being shipped to the land of Saud.

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
Everyone I know is running bootleg , whats a po boy to do?

Thing s are bad when were subbing out defense work to distant countries.

Lets try to change that first or support our Veterans and Troops more .

All of a sudden Big Al discovers the climate history of the world and claims global warming. What a joker>

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl