What is going on for Christmas?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all what is happening over Christmas? Where are you going? Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Dave :carry

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low Key here this year. Kids coming over on Christmas eve.. Going over to friends on Christmas day. NO traveling.

From Me & Mine.. To All of You & Yours.. Merry Christmas and.. Happy New Year.

Joe

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife decided we are going to Tampa/Sarasota. Like I'm gonna argue that one! Hasta la vista central ILL!!

Merry Christmas!

JRNOLL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm working Graveyard shift. Son and girlfriend here from (Tacoma) foster son and family here from ABQQ. These are my presents. A Merry Christmas to all. Joe

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Very busy here the last two days......kids, grandkids, and extended family. They all left about an hour ago and we are bushed!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We stayed at home and the kids and their families came over. Our little 4 year old grandson got his first pair of overalls, and he sure was proud of them. Just a little harder to deal with when he had to go to pee. In 2013 we got him a bunch of toy tractors. Now he's into Monster Trucks, so we got him a couple. He's to the age where he's rough on them and some of them don't last over a week or two without the wheels/axles coming off, etc. Our oldest son will be 38 next month, and I always get him a copy of "The Old Farmers Almanac". He's always excited to get it every year. We got our granddaughter her 11th Barbie Collector's Edition doll. She was born in 2004 and we've gotten her one every year. She has strict orders to leave them in the box and not play with them. My son will be building a new house later this year and he will include a shelf/cabinet for the dolls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58