What is the best way...

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I use a HOT pressure washer (at a good distance, with a wide nozzle) to get all the big stuff off, and spray on the soap, and a nice soft bristle brush with a 6' handle to scrub.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i use a pressure washer, but at a safe distance. mainly to knock off the soap, and to clean the tires and wheels real good.

and i would also use a washing type mit, or you could use a brand new soft buffer bonnett. they work good for cleaning.

a micro towel is good to use for detailing after a wash job, like with a spray wax, they are very easy on the paint, non-abrasive.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Roy Boy those acolas look nice can you post up more pics of them? Or you can pm about them and the tires ur runnin look good. Wish my dually had some wheels and tires like that.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I have a landa hot pressure washer in my washbay. It works great for cleaning my trucks. I use dish soap and water then brush it on. The pressure washer will take paint off something that was not primed and painted properly. I am now experimenting soap called Carolina wash and wax by Car-brite. I just used it today so don't know results yet.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
looks good....:thumbs ...but you missed some spots on the tires....:roflmao :roflmao ....:D
There is mud in the yard between the concrete pad I wash stuff on and the place I park it beside the shop. :sorry

I did drive s l o w l y :D

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58