What it feels like to be me....

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, hell....it feels so damned good and I'm so selfish I've decided against sharing. Got off work at 0600 hrs after a hell week on the job, jumped in the eff-tree-fiddy, slipped a CD into the stereo and queued up Delbert McClinton....then I let the big dog eat.

Beautiful 17 degree morning, the roads all belonged to me, and it's days like this that I'm reminded I wouldn't want to be anyone else but me if I had a choice.

We're blessed with one material lifetime, folks....spend today doing something productive and satisfying....hug your families up close and make 'em proud you're one they rely on and look up to. Be the best you you can be and be happy.

That is all.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Glad to here you're happy Sam, I'm not, I need to go to the gym in 30 mins.

But after that I'll be happy as a pig in sh- mud

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
Glad to here you're happy Sam, I'm not, I need to go to the gym in 30 mins.

But after that I'll be happy as a pig in sh- mud
Do a couple of sets for me huh? I prolly wont make it too soon.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
You and I have the same taste is music. You should try to stream some www.KHYI.com when you get a chance. They are a local staion round here dedicated to americana and texas style music. Delbert is high on the play list.:sweet

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
You and I have the same taste is music. You should try to stream some www.KHYI.com when you get a chance. They are a local staion round here dedicated to americana and texas style music. Delbert is high on the play list.:sweet

I second that.:sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well atleast somebodies doing good.

im not.my shop is failing once again.probably be there another month or so.my pickups being a nightmare,my ramp truck is also.my house is falling apart as usual.my car isnt gonna get finished once again itll be sitting and rusting.but life is great:rant :rant :crumm :nutkick: :sorry

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
well atleast somebodies doing good.

im not.my shop is failing once again.probably be there another month or so.my pickups being a nightmare,my ramp truck is also.my house is falling apart as usual.my car isnt gonna get finished once again itll be sitting and rusting.but life is great:rant :rant :crumm :nutkick: :sorry
That sounds like a Hank Williams song to me...:cowboy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58