what lift is this?

Jacobmc24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im new on here. I want to buy this truck but i want to know what make of lift this is. He says its a 12" and it definitly looks like it. its all susp no body. it looks to use the stock controll arms with a drop down bracket for it. full lift springs rear and coils upfront. iv been searching everywhere but cant find anything.

Mr. Vermilion

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Did they specify whether it's 12 inches total lift or 12 inches of lift just in the lift kit? They could be adding the oversized tires as part of the total lift. If it is a true 12" lift kit, I've noticed there are alot of independant off-road truck fab shops out there who make thier own lift kits who don't really market them through the internet. For instance, look in the 8 lug, and Truckin' mags. Some of these guys have custom built lift kits made buy thier local shops.

Reaction score
No its definitely at least 10 inches of spring lift from the pictures. He was just wondering what brand it was and it may be completely custom. Although a custom lift would at least have the shop's name on the radius arms.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Measure the bumpers on your truck and than the lifted one to get a sense how much lift it is. Or better still, the height from the fender to the axle centers and then you won't to need the tire sizes. :thumbs

Dave

Last edited:

Jacobmc24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
im not worried about the size of the lift...i know its around 12". I just tryin to find out what brand of lift it is... its uses the stock controll arms, just looks like they relocated that backets down...humm

Last edited:

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crawl under it ,, most lifts stamp atleast a little info on the parts

Fine69

Reaction score
Those are Factory Radius arms, look exactly like mine. Look on the limiting straps, or some of the drop down brackets. Look on the shocks too, most lifts today come with shocks.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58