WHAT THE HECK

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Our gas card has a $100 limit per transaction so it's a guaranteed 2 per fillup now.

As long as I could remember B20-B100 here in the Dallas Fort Worth area has been lower than pump Diesel but no more!:rant

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Our gas card has a $100 limit per transaction so it's a guaranteed 2 per fillup now.

As long as I could remember B20-B100 here in the Dallas Fort Worth area has been lower than pump Diesel but no more!:rant

let me tell you, old bio willies station was a ghost town. only a clerk and no trucks filling up.

i watched as we filled up at loves and you could see em looking at the price and then turning towards loves and the wheels of OMG thats a big difference began to click.

btw
i ran 65 all the way home,...... lie ometer jumped to 17 :eek::eek: its never gone that high

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bio here has been cheeper then #2 by about 30 cents. The only problem I'm having is getting it. There always out. There max out in making it now, there making 6000 gals. a day and it's all sold by 4:30 that day.

#2 is at 4.12 to 4.39 a gal.
B99 bio is about 3.82 a gal.

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Hey at least most of you have the option of Bio at the pump.Not a drop to be find out here in Nebraska.And yesterday the lowest #2 was $4.07 just off the interestate, the most expensive was the next station down and $4.27,you have to be retatded to go pay 20 cents more a gallon only a block away..wow!! Its definately homebrewin time.

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
Here in lower Bucks Co. diesel fuel is $4.53/gal at the local stations. I do go to NJ to buy my fuel, it's not a long drive and well worth it. No bio stations around here at all and they would probably be high anyway. Think I'm gonna check into this WVO thing, see what I need to do and how to do it.

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
just north of cypress north houston, ill get the number today and post it, sorry i dont have it at home . he has a boat storage.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i think there is one bio station in the entire state of ct.....but its about double the price of #2. NO THANKS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14