What the hell is up with Superlift?!

Reaction score
This is ridiculous! I should not have to sign up on a freaking forum to ask a simple question. They have a forum but not a regular email address? What the hell is up with that? Then to make my blood boil further, you have to call the ass holes first before you can sign up! I am currently working in Iraq and have no other means to communicate. I have a simple question that I do not wish to make public nor do I wish to go through a bunch of stupid crap to get it answered. I want to buy stuff and, I cannot not even get the assistance I need for that. My loyalty to Superlift has been weakening a lot lately, and now this ridiculous lack of customer service just made it weaken further. :rant :soap:cussing:

Last edited:
Reaction score
They have a phone number, but how the hell can I call it. I have bought a lot of stuff from other companies because I could communicate via email. How can they have a forum but no email? Am I missing something?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Local # [318] 397-3000 Toll Free # [888] 299-4692 Talk to hands on help # [800] 551-4955. The forum seems legit. Maybe someone here could research what you need via phone and info could be gathered and returned via p.m.?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The forum seems legit. Maybe someone here could research what you need via phone and info could be gathered and returned via p.m.?

That would be cool. But it is the principle of the matter. How can they have a forum with no email address? Plus, how can I get on the forum if I have to call and get a code first?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Read my reply a little closer. I threw those numbers up there in the event you wanted an assist from someone IN THE U.S.

Reaction score
Thanks. I did not mean to come across rude. I am just really agrivated. I have dealt with crap service from them for so long I think I had to vent.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I just went to the site, scroll down to "contact", click, then you will see a forum menu on upper left side, click create account, no call needed. ??? Where did you see that you had to call to get an account for FAQ forum?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14