what to do with my bed?

BigDaveZJ

uber noob
Reaction score
The 01 250 I bought a couple weeks ago has a bed that is, well, trashed. Was definitely used as a truck! Lots of time with an over-the-cab camper, and it looks like a ton of rock and crap hauled in the bed. Some dents, dings, and barely ANY paint left on the bottom of the bed. Is it even worth throwing down some Line X or Rhino? I won't be hauling too much stuff in the bed, but will have the occasional axle to haul or landscaping crap if I ever get around to it. What kind of $$$ would I be looking at for a spray in liner? It's a short bed, and I'd just go under the rails.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
If there is no paint left you should apply something to keep it from rusting. You could paint it or apply some of the cheap do-it-yourself roll on lining if you want to save a buck. Up here I think the professional sprayed in liners go for around $500 but I imagine it is a little cheaper down there as everything is more up here. The do-it-yourself roll on lining kits are about $100.

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
I had a Lin-X in my 250 and couldn't tear it up. Axles, rearends, motors..I'd just throw'm in they'd slide around. Mine was also tan to match truck. The grease and oil also cleaned up well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14