What type of snowplow

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying a plow for my truck - looking at a fisher MM2 7.6ft - what brands have you had good luck with? - I'm Just gonna do driveways and maybe the parking lot at work at times.

atk

Reaction score
i would go with a Western snow plow. they seem to be the most reliable....go with a 8ft, by the time you angle the blade on a 7.6ft, barely enough to cover tire track....JMO

is that a new Fisher plow?

FYI....Western did buy Fisher a couple of years back

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BOSS plows for me, but there all perty good now days. And i wouldnt get a 7.6 there to small for 3/4 or one ton trucks

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
when i was self employed i ran a 9' hiniker....worked awesome - currently it sits in the garage....

i currently use this blizzard 8611 powerplow.....(standard 8' but the wings extend plow to 11'6")...the western wideout is the same thing... - great 'scoop' feature

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would go with a Western snow plow. they seem to be the most reliable....go with a 8ft, by the time you angle the blade on a 7.6ft, barely enough to cover tire track....JMO

is that a new Fisher plow?

FYI....Western did buy Fisher a couple of years back

I have fisher push plates on the truck already - will those fit a western?

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Sno-Way 9' Commercial Plow . I love it . Best Plow I have ever owned . The hydralic downpressure is great .

Fine69

Reaction score
I've had several Western plows over the years, you can't beat them. My most recent Western is an 8' Poly-Pro plow. Very reliable plow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58