What would this be for?

nswsparky

All my stuff
Reaction score
I was digging around under my hood fixing stuff and found this, the truck is a former RR truck there are short sections of hose with hydro quick fittings on each of the heater coil circuit. Would this be to bypass the heater coil in the summer to make the AC work better? or hook something up to the hoses to warm up the engine in the winter before starting it?
GOPR0283.jpg

GOPR0281.jpg

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I worked for a contractor that had them on their trucks for warming up diesel equipment to get them to start in real cold weather. I see your right by grove creek dragstrip. We race there.

nswsparky

All my stuff
Reaction score
Yea I live about 3 miles from Grove Creek. Where in So MN do you live I used to live in Jackson.

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I've always wanted to drive one of those RR trucks on the tracks hehe. Wonder how fast you can get it goin?

nswsparky

All my stuff
Reaction score
it has a bar on the front that I imagine the wheels where attached to
cid__0506101143.jpg

They just jerry rigged everything they used regular THHN wire to wire the lights and the brakes, no fuses. the trailer wiring harness screwed up bad.

nswsparky

All my stuff
Reaction score
I actually had an interview in St James with the city line department a few years ago, so I have been there.

nswsparky

All my stuff
Reaction score
I thought that too at first but it diffidently comes off the hear core lines, I don't thing they would do any work with the pressure from the coolant.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
I worked for a contractor that had them on their trucks for warming up diesel equipment to get them to start in real cold weather. I see your right by grove creek dragstrip. We race there.

what do they hook up to, another truck??? or like a coolant machine on wheels???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14