what ya'll think?

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I am in the process of ordering some badges/emblems to replace my F-350 badges... here is the central idea... except the ones I am thinking about ordering will be in all red lettering not red and black.... what ya'll think?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should look Real good, in all Red :sweet

Where are you get'n em from ? Mine are get'n faded a worn too.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Steve at billetbadges.com.... if I decide to get them ill post pics of them installed... check out his gallery.. there are a lot of good looking emblems on there... I think Bama did some business with him as well....

he says the red should match my truck real well...

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
just curious whats up with the vt-365 might b a dumb ?

no such thing as a dumb question.... VT-365 is what international calls the 6.0L... the displacement is 365 cu in and the VT I think means variable geometry turbo.... the 7.3 was the T444E internatinal motor...

fords 6.0L engine uses the same block and heads as the VT-365... but the turbo.. injector and electronic configuration are all designed by ford... as far as i know... maybe someone else will know more... I just like to be a lil different haha...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Yep, I bought my badges from Billetbadges as well. Super product.

I have my F350 in black and the SUPER DUTY DIESEL in red.

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
cool thanks for the info i figured that the vt had something to do with the turbo....i think those would look great may have to give them a shout and get me something similiar as the paint on the stockers is a bit blotchy

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
cool thanks for the info i figured that the vt had something to do with the turbo....i think those would look great may have to give them a shout and get me something similiar as the paint on the stockers is a bit blotchy

yeah... you can pretty much make them say anything... i didn't know what else to go with... so i figured that would work since i don't have the powerstroke emblems on my truck... people ask me all the time if it's a diesel... i just say "nope its a turbocharged gasser that blows black smoke" haha... I don't really say that but that's what I wanna say....

if you have a nickname for your truck or something like that then they can be really unique... if you have seen the "stroked lightening" truck the emblems came from billetbadges and the big Truck toyz truck the emblems came from there too... it's definitely neat..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14