whats goin on?

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Wow, 312 clams, they are proud of that lil doodad arent they.
yeah and if that aint it -mad guess ol ebay's gitin some bidness. i didnt get a price on the pwm. its probably up there to.

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stroke_smoke said:
yeah and if that aint it -mad guess ol ebay's gitin some bidness. i didnt get a price on the pwm. its probably up there to.

well color me :censored: mad. found the prob. theres a little connector in the pass. side kick panel that goes to nothin' on my truck, supposed to go to cab lights. any way, a penny fell down in there and was shortin' out in the connector. why didnt ford put some kinda plug in the end of that to prevent some thing like this from happening? we got the whole dash out , completly out. that kinda makes a fella mad. know it? well i guess we can laugh about it now, but watch out for your self it could happen to you. thanks to everyone that threw some ideas and suggestions my way. :thanks

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
stroke_smoke said:
well color me :censored: mad. found the prob. theres a little connector in the pass. side kick panel that goes to nothin' on my truck, supposed to go to cab lights. any way, a penny fell down in there and was shortin' out in the connector. why didnt ford put some kinda plug in the end of that to prevent some thing like this from happening? we got the whole dash out , completly out. that kinda makes a fella mad. know it? well i guess we can laugh about it now, but watch out for your self it could happen to you. thanks to everyone that threw some ideas and suggestions my way. :thanks

glad you found it, and it was a cheap fix. Budro

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
stroke_smoke said:
wow..............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58