whats the best programmer to get?

r1123

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
im looking to get a programmer but wanted to know what you guys are running? basically the best bang for the buck! looking to improve gas mileage also. And what other supporting mods are you running with ?
As always thanks in advance!
ps my truck is an 05 6.0 with a 6'' lift and 20's!;tu ;tu ;tu

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Check out what TS Performance has to offer over at AMJPERFORMANCE.COM

I'm real happy with my TS chip. Ease of install was great.

low2tone

low2tone
Reaction score
i'm runnin the sct x3 with airaid intake and straight exhuast. programmer ran me around $400 and it can roast my 37s no problem but gets good mileage too.

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too run the SCT X3, and its great!!! Very user friendly. like posted above, my 33'' swampers are about bald in the rear LOL

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
definitely the SCT is the best programmer currently available for the 6.0..
CRAZYFORD, the 6.0's don't use 'chips' like the 7.3 did, you actually reflash the factory PCM w/new parameters (SCT), or add an inline module such as edge,bully dog (not preferred way of doing it, less safe, less power)

i run the XCALII w/custom tunes from eric at innovative diesel, and matt from spartan diesel technologies. it's the only way to go !!

i actually have an extra XCALII if you are interested in it. i paid 459 for it new, but i'd make you a good deal. and you can have eric from ID write you tunes, just tell him what you have and what your goals are and it will store up to 3 custom tunes at once, so you can have for example:

economy tune 60hp
tow tune 80 hp
race tune 100-160hp

these are just for reference, the tuning is totally adjustable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14