Whats the loudest muffler u can get for a 6.0

cj036.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I need some info on what the loudest and most free flowing muffler you can find for a 6.0 with a 4" turbo back on it. :thanks

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
I agree with Gene, but if you want the muffler... just remember the shorter the muffler the louder its gonna be... I have a 14" long round magnaflow on my van, its loud, but my buddies F350 with a 6.0 is wayyyy louder with just the muffler delete pipe...:2c

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
If you want to keep a muffler; MBRP.

FWIW

Barrett

i will second that for MBRP, its like its not there at all,:eek:
this morning on my way back from the rv place a convert corvette was next to me at the light, playing loud obnoxious bumpt bumpty music,
I dont smoke, but...... selected towhaul and off we went at the green , she got drowned out by the turbo like flutter HUSH your mouth exhaust notes, :thumbs :thumbs aw sweet music, my winders were down and it sounded so nice as it reverbed off the fenders.:eek: :burnit

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
i will second that for MBRP, its like its not there at all,:eek:
this morning on my way back from the rv place a convert corvette was next to me at the light, playing loud obnoxious bumpt bumpty music,
I dont smoke, but...... selected towhaul and off we went at the green , she got drowned out by the turbo like flutter HUSH your mouth exhaust notes, :thumbs :thumbs aw sweet music, my winders were down and it sounded so nice as it reverbed off the fenders.:eek: :burnit
sounds gorgeous rob, sounds damn near beautiful...:D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
sounds gorgeous rob, sounds damn near beautiful...:D

ah yes like a a pair of HUMMIN birds RRRRRPPPPPPPPP WHOOOOOSH
just a dab of soot :burnit :D :D BE U tif FULLLL
felt almost 18 again :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics