Whats the?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
In an attempt to liven this place up...........

Whats the coolest thing about your 94-97, I mean what is it that keeps us driving these old shoe boxes?

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's a 4 door bronco, it's just getting broken in ......

I always drive vehicles into the ground, or until some dumb non-driving bimbo totals the truck that was running just fine w/ 190k on it. ok down off the soap box

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
ramprat said:
It's paid for

It kills me to agree with RampRat -mad ...but for the third time in 13 months I do.

2ndly - I like the old body style.

3rdly - I like that there are not many of them on the road here and to me it's like a collector's item :thumbs . There are so many super duties everywhere that there is no novelty to their ownership.

4thly - I like that it drives like a new truck thanks to the membership of '94-'97 at TDS. No offense intended, but TDS educated me.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
1. Paid for

2. Looks better than a SD

3. Dependable

4. Mine has low miles

5. New ones cost way too much

6. Insurance cheaper than a new one

7. Did I mention it was paid for :sweet

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
yep I'm like the rest, Cant just narrow it down to just one thing but can hit a few points

Paid off for many moons ago being first which allows more mod/hobby $$

Relatively easy to work/tinker on

Old enough parts prices are dropping & yet young enough to still be able to find parts fairly easy.

Best looking body style going other than the 73-79 models :sweet

As far as mods - I love my Dana 60 swap as you didnt see a extended cab long bed 1 ton in SRW from Ford so it makes it a bit unique & I love being a bit different than the norm.

Now for a wish list - I do wish the exteneded cab did have those lil doors to gain access to the cab like all the new trucks have but hell you cant have everything. :D

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
#1 It's paid for
#2 The look on the ricer drivers face when "the old girl" eat's 'em up :eek:
#3 The OBS just looks better IMO
#4 Easier to work on than the SD's (cab foward sux!!)

redneckhouston

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
#1 looks kant be beat
#2 stacks dont look as good on a superdooty

#3 320k miles as of last week and adding 1000-1500 per week, making over 300hp for the last 100k :thumbs

wikked

Open 24hrs
Reaction score
I graduated from high school in '95. Most guys want fast cars at that age & hold a special place in their hearts for whatever the hottest ride was at that time in their lives.

Me on the other hand, being from a logging family & growing up in western Washington, *my* ride of choice was a '92-'97 F-350 crew cab 4x4 diesel longbox pickup. Black on black, headache rack, big bumpers, diamond plate here & there, and a "Earth First...We'll log the other planets later" bumper sticker. :thumbs

This body style doesn't grow old in my eyes, and though I long for the day a crew cab sits in the driveway, my truck will do just fine. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58