What's this 'smoke"at throttle?

the cable guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smoke

Mine does the same thing. Especially with the trailer and jeep on the back. I love it... I wonder how it smells back there...:roflmao

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
The E 350 smokes alittle usually on start up, but noting really to be worried about. I am up to 10,000 miles in 6 months time.

swgent

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm not against a little smoke at throttle..just wondered why it was showing up now. i live west of Phoenix AZ and this poor truck is usually in T/H mode in traffic. But i do try to keep the Cobs blown out of her so to speak.
MBPRCrazyford...I had a client tell me the other day that I'd be sorry I had bought a F250 ford. Claimed his son had an 05 to pull a 35 foot fifth wheel RV, and it couldn't do crap...but traded for a 06 honda ridgeline and its doing GREAT with twice the fuel mileage! I answered with a straight face that we should remember to thank God for everyday miracles and he took me serious.
Thanks a lot for your input folks. lines up with what I suspected.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a smoking problem really bad. But I cleaned the, I think it's a (AIC) Air Intake Senser I may be wrong but anyway the smoking problem stopped.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
I had a client tell me the other day that I'd be sorry I had bought a F250 ford. Claimed his son had an 05 to pull a 35 foot fifth wheel RV, and it couldn't do crap...but traded for a 06 honda ridgeline and its doing GREAT with twice the fuel mileage!

The day that that Ridgeline pulls his 35' camper, I will pay him a million dollars. It'll never happen. I do believe the fuel milage though. That's just my feeling. Seems like quite a step down to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58