Whats your opinion

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
I guess if I would of thought about it before I went I would not of pressed the issue so hard but when i bought my truck I new they offered loaner vehicles for warranty work. I took my truck in and they wanted to give me a little tiny car :eek: I demanded a truck, and after some arguing they complied. Was I asking a little too much? I have never even drove a car! I think they should give you a comprable vehicle or maybe not!

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Heck no not too much to ask, for alll they know you depend on your truck for a living as a work truck, so they should replace it with a work truck

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
Not too much to ask at all.

If owned a dealership I think I would always give loaner of whatever vehicle the person wanted. Consider it a long term test drive. I bet it would help sales having people drive the latest model.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I got the "Take it or leave it" attitude at my old Dealership, and they are no longer in business.

Dave

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Thats what I told them and they dont want to see what there car looks like when I treat it how I would my truck.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Around here the Mercedes and Lexus dealers offer their warranty customers similar vehicles to what they own, but with their dealer's loaner decal on the rear window. Good for you. I'd have done the same.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job!!!!:thumbs Most of the time you get some little turd car...I agree with the earlier post...and would give an upgrade to what you are driving, so maybe you would buy another ride.:sly

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
They were not thinking future sale they just gave me a F150. This dealer has its good points and bad. As for the sales department the are lacking. They only deal with trucks, they no who I am, my parents referred me, I have referred my buddies, hell my whole neiborhood has gone to them. I was out there in the lot checking out the 2008 for about 30 min and no salesmen. -mad

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I was out there in the lot checking out the 2008 for about 30 min and no salesmen. -mad

I know how that feels. I looked at trucks at my dealer for an hour while they installed the cruise control recall harness. No sales personel asked me anything. They must get paid by the hour.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58