wheel spacers

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking about getting some 1/2 inch slip on spacers . will these be a good idea with my stock hub centric wheels? thanks

Fine69

Reaction score
Spacers are tough on wheel bearings and ball joints. Although at 1/2" you should be ok. Just curious, why do you want spacers? New wheels or just want a wider stance?

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fender flares to cover the hugh hole in my fender caused by rust ha...its only 05 and i could literally push my finger through the sheet metal. i like tires to stick out or be flush to the flare

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Depending on when you bought it, you could have the 5 year corrosion warranty remaining, just a thought...

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope.. that sh@# dont hold water... tried 4 different dealers.. pictures were taking by dealers and denied... if i ever do get rid of it, its my last superduty.. but its paid off 0 probs with truck other then rust everywhere... bottom of tail gate bottom of doors driver side rear fender has a hole. other side has bubbles...

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these flares were 330 shipped from 4wheel parts. easy to paint too, no prep hardly just scuffed with grey pad, no mold release agents

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy . I have had a bunch of SD's , most in the early 2000's and I live in salty Ohio . Never had any rust issues . Sucks , it's a beautiful truck . I spray my wheel wells out with every wash and get them oil sprayed every fall . Either way the flares at least hide it for now . :lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigtruk