photos When too much is really too much

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Robert, what will the wife say when she reads that you are familiar with the management of a local "gentleman's club"?

Oh, wait a minute, you're a Navy man...:lmao

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but there is a guy running around my dads town with an 05 or so super duty with just about every chrome or polished piece of junk you can get from pep boys. He even had a set of big ol rims with rubber bands on them for a while. The sad thing is its the same color as my truck and would look good if he would tone it down a bit and yes he to is from south of the border.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
The important thing is that its not a Ford, so we got that going for us. The lime green diff cover can't be explained by mere mortals. Whoever owns this rolling pile of fecal matter is also a member of "The shiny trailer hitch club" from what I can see. This club knows no brand loyalty or ethnic background. All that is required is to run down to Wally-World and buy a pristine, cheap chrome hitch and throw it on. Truck Nutz complete the look but are not mandatory. :D

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
The important thing is that its not a Ford, so we got that going for us. The lime green diff cover can't be explained by mere mortals. Whoever owns this rolling pile of fecal matter is also a member of "The shiny trailer hitch club" from what I can see. This club knows no brand loyalty or ethnic background. All that is required is to run down to Wally-World and buy a pristine, cheap chrome hitch and throw it on. Truck Nutz complete the look but are not mandatory. :D

Well said DRW:lmao

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
maybe its an inside joke, and we are all on the outside....?

"its a chevy thing, you just dont understand"

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Robert, what will the wife say when she reads that you are familiar with the management of a local "gentleman's club"?

Oh, wait a minute, you're a Navy man...:lmao

oh stop :D when we lived at the rv/trailer park in morgan city she would stop by to pick up her "dancers" :lmao:dunno, i must say the club must have had no lighting or really bad mirrors :dizzy

tbrown613

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Chrome air vents
100_0822.jpg

Do you think he has a little 2008 Super Duty envy?:dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member