where can i get these Bearings

fubar25827

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i need new Bearings that go inside my parking Brake Assembly for a 95 f super duty(450),the book shows how to take it apart and said to put new Bearings back in ,thanks

charlescmoss3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
This may not be too helpful, but most bearings will have a number marking on them. If you have that number, it will be easier to cross-reference and find a replacement.

fubar25827

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
is there a tail housing that i can use to replace the one with the parking brake

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I can't tell what tranny you are referring to. Manual?? 5 spd or 4 spd?? Are you looking to eliminate the parking brake? Come on, give us a clue, please.

Dave :)

fubar25827

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
sorry,, is is a Manual 5 speed 95 f super duty 7.3 and i would like to eliminate the parking brake,,thanks

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
according to ford the ebrake is non rebuildable.gotta buy new for 1200bux.i have rebuilt mine a few times,could never get it right so i found one on ebay for 600 :D .but the parts are available.only way to eliminate it is to swap the tranny for a 2wd tranny as the superduty uses a 4wd tranny,you can however bolt a transfer case to it and have the driveshaft shortened.then you would have 4lo if you need a low gear to pull something.

for the parts go over to oilburners.net,sign up and pm towcat.he has the part numbers

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
when disassembling the assembly you must mark everything you remove as to where it came from and the position of the shaft,drum and yoke as it is balanced as an assembly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58