Where to buy battery cables?

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy replacement battery cables for my F-250? The terminals on mine are just about wore out from being installed and removed so many times. Thank you.

Drew

nswsparky

All my stuff
Reaction score
I have been looking all over for them too, it is hard to find the feed though terminals for the first battery.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace mine as well, I've just debated on building my own cables since the guy that was selling them online didn't have them available last time I checked, here's a link to a thread on pirate about making them and mcmaster has the "flag" or passthrough connectors

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I would probably check with Ford dealer. Over the last few years I have been finding that I can get almost as good of a deal there as I can at the local parts stores yet end up with much better parts. Seems like the auto parts industry is selling some real junk anymore.

Butch Cassidy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned above - your local Ford dealer. i managed to get replacement battery cables from the Napa parts dealer. The cables had to be ordered from their warehouse, got them within a day. Quality is good (my local Napa dealer supplies for city and town truck fleets).

Hopes this helps.

Butch Cassidy

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would probably check with Ford dealer. Over the last few years I have been finding that I can get almost as good of a deal there as I can at the local parts stores yet end up with much better parts. Seems like the auto parts industry is selling some real junk anymore.

I'm glad your dealer is giving the deals, all of the ones around here feel the need to go with full retail if not a bit higher :dizzy

I'll agree with a good bit of garbage being sold through the parts stores especially the discount ones, When I can I order most of my stuff online

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
There are many Ford parts online. Google "ford parts online" and pick one you like. Www.auto parts.com is one. My link is bad, www.auto parts.com

Dave

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm glad your dealer is giving the deals, all of the ones around here feel the need to go with full retail if not a bit higher :dizzy

I'll agree with a good bit of garbage being sold through the parts stores especially the discount ones, When I can I order most of my stuff online

There are many Ford parts online. Google "ford parts online" and pick one you like. Www.auto parts.com is one. My link is bad, www.auto parts.com

Dave

I'm finding here lately... my local Ford Dealer*, parts place, is getting Very price competitive. Quite Often.. Cheaper. :dunno

At least to the point........ where I've entered their number in my Cell phone "Contacts" list. (again) :D

*Probably depends on THE.. Dealer.. though. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14