Where to buy Injectors?

Longcut

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So its time to buy injectors for my 04'. There are so many places that sell injectors and say theirs are better than the other guys, its kinda confusing:doh: Im planning on buying all 8 since I have to tear each bank down anyway.

Any suggestions on where the best place to buy stock injectors??:dunno

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to Hijack but......X 2 on Beans ;tu

From 6+ years here on SDD.. Everything "Beans".. seems to have been good stuf.

At 170K, I'm beginning to think Injectors at some point too, for my 7.3. A set of 8 New ones will be the Deal. Stock, or Stage II's, is my dilemma.. (towing in mind)

Anyone ?? :dunno

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Not to Hijack but......X 2 on Beans ;tu

From 6+ years here on SDD.. Everything "Beans".. seems to have been good stuf.

At 170K, I'm beginning to think Injectors at some point too, for my 7.3. A set of 8 New ones will be the Deal. Stock, or Stage II's, is my dilemma.. (towing in mind)

Anyone ?? :dunno

I've been lookin at stage II's for mine. For price of the stock ones, its better to go up to the bigger injectors. You goin with singles or the duals?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lookin at stage II's for mine. For price of the stock ones, its better to go up to the bigger injectors. You goin with singles or the duals?

Not doing anything right away.

I'm Big on.. If it ain't Broke.. Don't fix it ;). MY OEM's aren't showing any signs of anything, but, seems they can tend to go South.. after 200K.

Just thinking/planning ahead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58