Where to get 4" exhaust

JRJ04

Reaction score
you will not be disappointed. i wish i would have gone that route...mine doesnt fit the greatest.

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the aluminum, Looks like **** now because of the winters here - Next time i'll spend the money for the stainless :doh:

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the aluminum, Looks like **** now because of the winters here - Next time i'll spend the money for the stainless :doh:

I've been wondering...isn't there some kind of rust resistant heat resistant coating? Just curious....but stainless would deff be better than that route

SouperedUp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Definitely stay away from the Aluminum. My buddy did that a few years back (we are up near Philly) and the whole thing had to be replaced with 3 years.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely stay away from the Aluminum. My buddy did that a few years back (we are up near Philly) and the whole thing had to be replaced with 3 years.

Well it just depends on where you live. Down here in the south we dont have salted roads like they do in Philly. I have a 96 F250 with 570,000 miles on the same aluminum exhaust system.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Another thing too. when you install it, make sure the exhaust isnt setting on the trans crossmember bracket bolt. that happened to me when i put the 4" mbrp on mine. made a loud clunking noise and could feel it in the floorboard as well. drove me crazy.

commanderjjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it just depends on where you live. Down here in the south we dont have salted roads like they do in Philly. I have a 96 F250 with 570,000 miles on the same aluminum exhaust system.
Well, we don't see much salt on the roads here in east TN either......but the stainless system sure is a nice peace of mind......and not much more $.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14