Where to get engine cover?

Maximus172

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here and i'll be getting my first:hail PSD, its a 1995, and its missing the black engine cover that goes over the fuel filter. just wondering if anyone knows where i can get the whole cover assemly other than a junk yard. also a price if you happen to know, thanks, Joe:oval

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Hi Joe and welcome!
I would save the money for other maintenance items or upgrades. After a few times of having to work around it you will take it off that throw it a side!
Rick H...

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
:welcome to the site. There are aftermarket aluminum covers available if you want something a little better than the stock plastic piece. I have seen them on eBay..

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i have an extra one sittin' here, but the hinges are broken so when you try to flip it open the top just comes off.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
welcome and where are you from?i believe i still have the one off of my truck laying around in the shed.

action4478

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here and i'll be getting my first:hail PSD, its a 1995, and its missing the black engine cover that goes over the fuel filter. just wondering if anyone knows where i can get the whole cover assemly other than a junk yard. also a price if you happen to know, thanks, Joe:oval

That is one of the first things I wanted when I got my truck,,, never did & I'm glad as hell ... It would have been off 25 times or so by now.....

Maximus172

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the welcome and the input. i guess maybe ill just make my own.

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where you from? I'd imagine there's quite a few willing to part with theirs...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14