photos Where to mount Edge programmer

Snowman7.3

Keeping on
Reaction score
So I finally got tired or looking at the pod on top of my dash. I've had the programmer for about 2 years now, and have no complaints. I decided it was time to give it a perm home. I also wanted to try out the rusto bed liner rattle can application. A little roto-zip work, and a bit of paint, whamola. I am very happy with how it came out. :sly

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you block off the ac to that vent? i wonder would the cold air and then getting hot cause condensation and eventually hurt the electronics??? just curious questions... very neat idea...too bad my pmt wont fit in there on mine...plus i live in southeast texas andlike to have as much air as possible come out of my vents....yes all year long too!!! lol

Snowman7.3

Keeping on
Reaction score
What I did was wrap a foam block with a new detail cloth. Its a real snug fit in there, so the air doesn't get up to the top. By blocking that vent, the rest of them double up in power. I haven't had TX sized heat yet, but a few 90 plus days, and no poblems. Cab stays cool and I'm not exactly built for heat, but the thermometer I hung inside the cab for GP said 72 when it was 98 outside the otherday. The rusto bed paint gives the dash a neat finish too. Already thinking about doing a little more inter spraying just for a balanced look.

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right on... well we have been in 90's quite a bit and even 100's but what gets us is the 150% humidity...lol

right now i am dealing with a little bit of flooding, but compared to last year...i will not complain about the flooding and massive amounts of rain we are getting. we were on fire last year. we got more rain in one day then we did all summer last year...lol and i live on an old rice field so water stands forever and the slightest amount of rain causes a flood...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64