Wheres my boost?

fx4sandtoy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 05 f250 td.It's got a banks monster exhaust & airaid intake.Recently installed a bullydog power pup running it at 70 extra hp.now my speedo dont work and I lost about 10 psi of boost.All the dealers keep giving me the run around.Anybody having the same issues?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
what does it do without the power pup?

did you take in to the dealer with the pup installed???:dunno

fx4sandtoy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Speedo still doesn't work after I removed the bullydog and still have loss of boost.Yeah,I removed it before I took it to the dealer.

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Boost leak somewhere maybe for the boost problem. The speedo speedometer cable intact? Just a couple of thoughts. Any codes?

fx4sandtoy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
with the bullydog plugged in,my dash tells me to "check gauges"."TBC fault".Im guessing the last one is a " turbo boost control fault"My speedo is the only gauge that doesn't work.When the motor is cold I only get about 23 psi of boost,after it warms up it goes to about 19.I usually get about 28,29 psi.

chotal

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have an 06' F250 PSD and have the same problem. I have replaced the instrument cluster and VSS. No fuses are blown and all relays are good. What can I do? I have not yet brought to Ford dealer? Have you solved your problem?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg