Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
One of my fellow TSC members posted this up at our other site and thought it would be interesting to see how everyone ranked up here:sweet LINKY
An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.
picard.jpg

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Doesn't really fall into the fantasy or SciFi category but the wife always calls me pig-pen from Charlie Brown. Seems like I cannot even step in the shop or look under the hood without getting all dirty.

meet_pig_pen.gif

The tk421 test came up with this dude.
If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

aragorn.jpg

Last edited:

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Big K is his own Character! :)
Big K doesn't need to think of his self as any one else! :D

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
gandalf.jpg
Okay, so I'm an old wise man with a long white beard...anyone have a problem with that?

Last edited:

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
I like to think of myself as that one guy on that one movie who is really strong and smart and gets all the chicks. You know who I'm talking about, right?

Oh, heck, I'll take the durn test for goodness sake....

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
It told me I'm YODA!!!!

I have no idea how to post the picture or the quote, but you all know what Yoda looks like, right! Holy crap!

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere

Judge me by my size, indeed... I'm 6'3" tall and 295 pounds. (Hence the Hoss part)...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14