Which Fuel Would You Buy?

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
I was going to post this same thread, then I found this one.

To Willie Nelson (Bio-Willie): Please lower the cost of B20. The last month it has remained at $2.69 while #2 is down to $2.45 and I see gasoline @ $2.00. I will continue to support america 20% to farmers and 80% to those huge Oil Money Hungry Price Fixing Corporations that will hopefully keep jobs in the USA and not outsource to some country that will work for half the wages and produce 10% of the quality. I figure every little bit helps to get this BIO thing going, I hope see the day when this country survives independent of OPEC. It would be hilarious, they could only sell to themselves, They have no money or industries except what we buy in oil, they would go broke!

GO BIO, GO USA:thumbs

Last edited:

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True $15 is $15, but anychance I can help the good ole US out I would go with the bio. I just can't believe that the bio is that expensive still were you live. Keep the $$ in the US.

HoustonPSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I buy bio. I have a 100 gallon fuel tank that I fill up everytime I go to my supplier. It is out of the way for me and it is a little more expensive, but as little as I drive the truck lately it is worth it to me.

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
dzl_x_4x4 said:
I was going to post this same thread, then I found this one.

To Willie Nelson (Bio-Willie): Please lower the cost of B20. The last month it has remained at $2.69 while #2 is down to $2.45 and I see gasoline @ $2.00. I will continue to support america 20% to farmers and 80% to those huge Oil Money Hungry Price Fixing Corporations that will hopefully keep jobs in the USA and not outsource to some country that will work for half the wages and produce 10% of the quality. I figure every little bit helps to get this BIO thing going, I hope see the day when this country survives independent of OPEC. It would be hilarious, they could only sell to themselves, They have no money or industries except what we buy in oil, they would go broke!

GO BIO, GO USA:thumbs

Thanks Willie! I knew he would be a SDD member and be reading on this site!

Knox Truck stop on FM460 and I-80 BIO-Willie @ $2.49. Now thats what I'm talking about!:thumbs

Bryan Send Willie a shirt and bill it to me!:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14