Which injector?

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I'm going with Beans. If I didn't have the mileage on my current injectors, I probably tried the DIY injectors.

Scott

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I'm going with Beans. If I didn't have the mileage on my current injectors, I probably tried the DIY injectors.

Scott

Beans is a fine choice, good luck with them and take a gander at the injector install article in the WIKI.

Linky in sig.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Already look a look. Thanks. I got one side already out. Other side will be out tomorrow. Hopefully Jody will get my chip soon. I think that may be the long end of the stick. In the meantime, my engine bay is getting a well deserved/needed cleaning.

Scott

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
They are on their way. Hopefully tomorrow. See sig:D . I pulled the driver side injectors Tuesday and then the passenger side today. I also talked to Jody today and my chip is getting shipped back to me tomorrow. Should be here Saturday. Sunday is sooooooo far away:ZigBang:

Scott

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Went with new Stage I single shots from Bean's. From what I've been able to piece together, if you go with new injectors, he gets them from Dynamite Diesel. That's where mine came from. But if you go with used rebuilts, he does them in his own shop.

I also talked to Jody today and my chip is getting shipped back to me tomorrow. Should be here Saturday. Sunday is sooooooo far away:ZigBang: Scott

Let us know how Jody's tunes work with your new single shots.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Injectors are in and chip is here. Took it for it's first test drive today. I'm not sure if it just the air in the oil system or just the singles but idle seem to be a bit rough and I can't really tell a difference SOTP wise between the 4 different programs. The truck is definetly stronger. The shifts a bit soft for me as well. I may need to go in and tweek the VB shift plates. I am going to give Jody a call tomorrow to see if he is available Saturday for some custom tuning.

Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14