Which programer

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What programer should I go with should I decide to do this? I dont want a hot rod truck just a little more power for everyday driving and pulling the camper. And is it really gonna hurt it as long as I dont just run the hell out of it?

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol... true...

I was actually going to ask to see if anyone had seen a new article about the programmers. I saw the shootout one, and that's fine, and like 2 years old, but I haven't seen anything concrete on Banks, or anything else... other than sales brochures and opinions. That and some new turbo comparisons would be nice...

bigdiesel99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had quite a bit of experience with the 6.0 and there is a trend to a lot of failures around here they all have or had a programmer on them. to me you are better off trying to do it mechanically, more efficent intercooler, better turbo, put more air in there and it like puttign a bigger spring in the cylender. if you are looking for longevity i would not advance the timing or do anything that will put more fuel in them. just food for thought. but if you want a programmer i here the SCT is a good product

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58