Which programer

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the time sheet for a VERY heavy Ex carrying a very heavy dude and doing ok @ 8.9 with nothing but the sct... everything else stock...

wing_shooter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey, fxtowboss. what size camper are you pullin? I have wondered the same thing and done a Lot of reading myself. If I was to get a tuner at this point, for me I was looking at the SCT. from what I've read, it tunes the tranny as well. My truck is a daily driver and for pulling my camper as well, I dont want a hotrod either. I think I am going the route that bigdiesel99 suggested and NOT get a tuner. but thats just me.

Last edited:

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
programmer

Yeah, I think I will also leave the programmer alone, 12,000# 5er

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i think you will be ok towing bone stock. mine never had any problems pulling the 2 car carrier trailer when it was stock.

:thumbs

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i think you will be ok towing bone stock. mine never had any problems pulling the 2 car carrier trailer when it was stock.

:thumbs

Yeah I think I will just leave it alone for now, the 4.30 gears do a good job and I dont plan on anything larger than the camper, just thought more power would be nice. Just not worth the risk to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58