which wheel???

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've been lookin at a diffrent turbo wheels. found three diffrent one's.

X Wheel- Xtreme diesel.com
Wicked Wheel- Diesel Site.com
Swisher Wheel- Diesel Innovations.com

they all look the same but vary in price from 59.99 to 69.00 to 87.00. xd the cheapest and di the most expensive. whats the diffrence? i see alot of you with the wicked wheel. what made you choose that one? any other thoughts or opinion?

thanks.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Most folks I talk to believe they are the same wheel, but "Wicked Wheel" is trade marked. I needed th HX crossover tube and a wicked wheel, and ITP has the best HX crossover by far IMO. I went ahead and ordered the wheel from them too, since they are a sponsor of this great site. I do buy things from other places, but whats ten bucks when you're already paying shipping on something else. I received both items this afternoon, just need to round a couple of guys up that want to help with the install and set a date.

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are all the same. I got mine at blackclouddiesel.com when I had my stock turbo. His service was top notch, very good vendor.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone told me the early 99 strokes had this modded turbo wheel from the factory????-popcorn So I'm goin to check into it with my buddy at the parts house and eyeball one and see how proud $$$ Ford is for it.:cowboy:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I picked up the Wicked Wheel when Dieselsite starting carrying it back about 3 years due to he was the only one with an affordable option to the ball bearing kit at the time.

Both Dennis at ITP and Dieselsite will take care of ya :sweet

I'm saving up $$ for the Garrett "Powermax" GTP38R Turbocharger :thumbs

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW.. I do some install work, for the fun of it. Some guyz buy there own Comp Wheels, bring'm to me for install... I'v compared them all... To me (?) they are identical. Just a different name.

Anybody have the Strait Scoop on that :dunno

JOE

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
If you check out my signature you will see "wicked wheel still in the box" listed with the "for sale" Excursion. The new wheel in the box is for sale at a discounted price if you are interested. I never got around to installing it and have never even opened the box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14