Whistleeeeeeeee

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Saw an 03 again today and I can't stand it anymore...I gotta have that 03 whistling at ANY rpm for my 05. What can I do? Will a 03 turbo fit mine? Pros & Cons if so. Change turbo wheel? Not really ready to drop $1500 for new turbo yet. Chime in "Turbo Gods" please. Thanks

I tell you what: since I'm such a nice guy, let's swap motors. You can have my 03 with it's sweeeeet whistle, and I'll take your 05. Sound like a deal??:thumbs

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tell you what: since I'm such a nice guy, let's swap motors. You can have my 03 with it's sweeeeet whistle, and I'll take your 05. Sound like a deal??

Thats such a deal Texas... How can you be so nice?! How much boot would you need from me?? If I ever get rid of it you will be first on the list, hows that.

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now where can a man find an 03 turbo wheel? HHMM. Is that really all it will consist of...just changing the wheels? Will the 03 bolt right in the stock 05 turbo?

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now where can a man find an 03 turbo wheel? HHMM. Is that really all it will consist of...just changing the wheels? Will the 03 bolt right in the stock 05 turbo?

not sure bout that one, i would assume so, last i checked the housings are the same. go to junk yards, i bet you can find a wrecked 03. just try and take the whole turbo, and just pull the wheel. then you have an extra housing just incase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58