white smoke

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an o6 f250 not running any chips just straight piped and afe stage 2 intake right now i noticed when i take off at a dead stop it puts out a little cloud of white smoke then it goes away i noticed it today also i cleaned my air filter today as well do you think that is it or do i have bigger problems thanks for your input

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smoke

the truck still runs the same i have no power loss or anything else i can only tell i puts out white smoke when i take off from a dead stop

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am taking my truck to the dealer in the morning they think it might be the (egt cooler)?? or (egt valve)?? but they arent sure i will keep you guys posted on what happens

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update

took it to the dealer today they inspected it they said the egt (or egr?? cant remember) is leaking , the egr cooler is bad, the oil cooler is bad, and the intake manifold has a ton of carbon build up and needs to be replaced

Last edited:

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took it to the dealer today they inspected it they said the egt (or egr?? cant remember) is leaking , the egr cooler is bad, the oil cooler is bad, and the intake has a ton of carbon build up and needs to be replaced

:confused: and this is on the 06 in your sig? Bad water....bad whiskey or what? And who was drinkin it..lol....sorry for your troubles JP

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya this is on the 06 :( i am glad they are taking care of it under warrenty they are also reviewing my case on the exploded rearend in january maybe get that warrentied the dealer that my truck is at right now said it should have been warrentied so they are going to resubmit it but the problem is it has to go through the same regonial engineer as the first time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14