Question Who Ate Too Much This Thanksgiving?

How much did you eat?

• Didn't eat enough to stuff a turkey with

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
it was sunny here so i grilled the bird on the bbq for 3 hrs
plus two pies, a pan of seet taters and gravy
sure was gooooooood

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
can i edit my last?

just ate tday meal again....neighbors invited us over for a feast. i had 2 huge plates + 4 extra buns...

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Thursday was a small bird, we took over to Mom & Dad's for us... six, maybe an eight pounder? Wasn't much left of it, and what there was we left Mom & Dad.

Today is the Feast with the rest of the family; Sisters, bro's in law, nieces, nephews, etc. That one I think is an 18 pounder, and I bet we pretty well crush it, too.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Today is the Feast with the rest of the family; Sisters, bro's in law, nieces, nephews, etc. That one I think is an 18 pounder, and I bet we pretty well crush it, too.

Ditto in our household also, today is the first day we are going to be able to all be together so we are deep frying a 15 pounder this evening.:hungry

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I don't know, but I couldn't stand to let good food go to waste.

Plus by eatin' the leftovers, it saves several bucks by not eating out. :D

Yep the only thing better than the thanksgiving meal is getting tired of eating the leftovers.:cool:

lone_star_dsl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have starting lifting again and am really close to 200 out of my 230lb target body weight.

Before my wife and I left the house I weighed in at 188lbs. My goal was to be 200lbs when I got home that evening.

I pushed myself hard at mom's house but could only get 6 lbs down. Halfway there! We then went to the in-laws and I figured I needed atleast 7-8 pounds more. Its amazing what Copenhagen and coffee will do to a man:eek:

Pigged out at their house like there was no tomorrow. Got home and weighed in at 198lbs. I still had a pretty bad case of the meat sweats and decided enough was enough.

Went to the gym the next morning and turned 10 pounds of Thanksgiving bliss into 4 pounds of muscle! I wish everyday was Thanksgiving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14