Who is your cell phone carrier this morning?

Roland_Jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Privacy will be a thing we tell our grand kids the had back in the good ol days. With facial renegotiation software they all ready tailor ads to you specifically as you walk through the mall.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
AT&T this morning and AT&T this evening. The gov't is demanding records from ALL phone companies under the NSA. The NSA works under very different rules than the other gov't organizations and U.S. Companies. Bush started all of this.

Dave

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound like the hole place is going communist..
Had someone ask me the Definition of communist. I told them:
It's a political system that believes the government should be in charge and responsible for everything in your life, to such a degree that their is no free market, freedom, and very few rights.

Rickikoska

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got one phone jammer for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
wasn't a total waste of a day...

while I was there, I drank of the iKool-ade..

phone, case, remote bluetooth speaker for my tunes.. earbuds, and a new two year contract..

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
wasn't a total waste of a day...

while I was there, I drank of the iKool-ade..

phone, case, remote bluetooth speaker for my tunes.. earbuds, and a new two year contract..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58