Question Who Makes the best Lift (opinion)

Hydro6253

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
would like to here some OPINIONS on what people like and dislike about there lifts. Or if you don't have a lift what you look for when buying a lift. Be specific what lift,company,size,type,ectect......

tony4380

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought the rough country 4.5" lift adding on the front dual stabilizer kit, rear add a leaf, and 6" lift pitman arm.
Being that this is my first truck... and this rough country was the first lift ive ever bought... i had a great experience with the install. the ride quality is great.. if not better than stock... maybe due to new shocks... but overall i am thoroughly pleased.

bmzebrin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i also got the rough country lift for my 06 super duty, but six inches and 37's. put it on myself and real happy with it. Upgrade to some bilstein shocks or something else if you have the money. The rough country ones are not that great. I chose the rough country lift because it was a 4 link and was inexpensive but not a cheap product. I drive it everyday and pull trailers and my boat. It drives great even at high speeds. I cracked the track bar drop bracket but rough country replaced it. The only problem with any lift is the stress on the steering components. I upgraded to a custom cross over steering with dual stabilizers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58