Question Who's going hunting ?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Right in the lungs. ;)

Yukondiesel, "in the lungs" is a nice way of saying "I am not going to disclose my secret hunting grounds on the Internet to hundreds of thousands of people".

There is a Forum up here called The Alaska Outdoors Forum and it cracks me up what people will post. During the week you will read about what a great time someone had down at a particular Lake or river last weekend, it will be complete with pictures of all the fish they caught. Next week there will be another post from seven other people that went down there and all they have to say is "man it sure is crowded down there". I don't think people realize that for every post in a thread there are dozens of lurkers just soaking in the information. On the Outdoor forum they also post about there favorite hunting spots and then wonder why there are so many people there next year :dizzy

yukondiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukondiesel, "in the lungs" is a nice way of saying "I am not going to disclose my secret hunting grounds on the Internet to hundreds of thousands of people".

There is a Forum up here called The Alaska Outdoors Forum and it cracks me up what people will post. During the week you will read about what a great time someone had down at a particular Lake or river last weekend, it will be complete with pictures of all the fish they caught. Next week there will be another post from seven other people that went down there and all they have to say is "man it sure is crowded down there". I don't think people realize that for every post in a thread there are dozens of lurkers just soaking in the information. On the Outdoor forum they also post about there favorite hunting spots and then wonder why there are so many people there next year :dizzy
Yeah, I get it. If you tell me you have to kill me. I was just kind of interested in the region..you know..Around Cody or Laramie or whatever. I would rather hunt where there is less game if it means less people, but then I'm from the east coast. Around here, we let it out what a great spot is in a certain area just to get people to go there and AWAY from where we REALLY went..:sly

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score

Yup...... "where'd ya catach them fish at?"....... "right in the mouth man, right in the mouth.":sly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl